Student Support is here to support main school Heart of England students with any problems they may be experiencing. We are uniquely available throughout the school day.
We provide practical and emotional support, in line with the school’s Behaviour Policy, to help all students to develop their full potential, be it:-
- Bullying issues (following Heart of England School anti-bullying Policy)
- Incorrect Uniform
- Medical issues
- Self Esteem issues
- Counselling pupils with issues in school and out of school
- Just a sympathetic ear needed
We work to assist all members of the school community to work together to produce an environment which is well ordered and secure. We aim to promote the kinds of behaviour that are valued by the school and the community.
Students who need support can be referred through Student support to receive assistance from agencies outside of school.
Student Support is the main contact for parents and carers who are concerned about:
- Incidents on the buses, break-time and after school
We are committed to dealing with all incidents to the best of our ability and we work with young people who are concerned or worried about school in a sensitive way and try to improve the students feelings towards themselves or school.
- Assistant Principal, Welfare and Conduct | Mr Hawkes
- Support Centre Manager | Mrs Fellows and Mrs West
- Apollo | Mr Baynes Clarke
- Phoenix | Mrs Holdgate
- Pioneer | Mrs Lee
- Voyager | Mrs Green