Our Principal, Jacqueline Hughes-Williams, her Leadership Team and the Governing Body are passionate about leading Heart of England school. Our shared vision is all about ‘Creating Futures’ for each and every one of our students.
To make this vision a reality all of us, students, parents, teachers and governors, need to work together in partnership sharing the same values. Our school values are:
- Honesty: trust is about being candid with one another; relationships work best in this climate
- Determination: success is built on hard work; facing challenges and conquering them, creating opportunities to achieve more than we thought we could
- Courage: taking risks, aspiring to be adventurous; being brave enough to try new things without fear of making mistakes en route to excellence
- Humour: an essential ingredient; discovering the joy of learning to move forward through collaboration and listening
- Kindness: to experience the generosity of others; understanding that we are all part of the learning community, striving towards excellence together
Buying into these values and putting them at the heart of everything we do and say makes our school a great place to learn and for students to thrive.
By choosing Heart of England School you are entrusting the future to us. You have our absolute commitment to do everything we can to successfully deliver on that investment.